Capturing the special moments - July/August

21:15 Unknown 0 Comments

Wow, it's been a hectic couple of months! What with summer holidays, birthdays,  changing jobs and getting ready to get back in the routine as Oscar goes back to school, there's been little time for blogging!

This post covers July and August. We were on holiday in August when I normally write this post and last week was a little hectic with getting ready to go back to school. So here goes...

July

At the beginning of July I was offered a new job, which you can read about here, so early in the month I handed in my notice, which was quite emotional!

They twins were in their first Pre School play, 'The Tiger Who Came to Tea'. Heidi loved it, but Henry wasn't so sure!


A month of firsts for the twins as they also had their first visit to the dentist, which went really well as they both co-operated.


We went to the Christening of our friend's little boy, which was a fab day.




I went away to Birmingham for the night with a few mummy friends. It was lovely shopping without children. It was also fab getting glammed up and hitting the town!


Oscar finished his first year at school and got a certificate for 100% attendance and a handwriting award.


It was Simon's birthday so went out for a lovely meal at our favourite Indian restaurant. Me and Oscar also made lemon cake - his favourite!


We went away to Benahavis, in Spain, which is one of our favourite places. You can read about it here.

It was my birthday when we were on holiday, so we had lots of cake and cocktails - perfect!



August

I started my new job, which is going really well so far. I'll keep you updated.

I've been doing lots of running in preparation for the half marathon I'm doing in Sept. I've found the long runs quite tough.

On 20th August, Simon and I had been married for 10 years, so we had two nights in London. Child free! It was lovely, we stayed in a plush hotel, with a fab bath and had a lovely time exploring London. I'm hoping to write a full post on it soon.



Heidi also started her potty training journey!


Overall it's been a busy, but fantastic couple of months!

J x

0 comments :