Time to reflect

08:28 Unknown 0 Comments

I'm sat on the train heading to work after an amazing two week holiday in Benahavis, Spain. I'm really going to miss the kids today. The twins have got such great little personalities now (and Henry started walking about 6 weeks ago) and it was lovely having two weeks of pure, quality family time - no phones, Facebook or emails - bliss!

I wish I did something that allowed me to be at home more. I love my job and my company are as flexible as they can be, but sometimes I do wish I worked for myself and didn't feel like I'm on a conveyor belt, with little time to stop and reflect and to enjoy the little things.

I'm sure after a day of ploughing through emails I'll be back in the swing of things. Although I'm not sure that's such a good thing...

0 comments :