More about me...

13:41 Unknown 0 Comments


So, I originally started this blog when I found out I was pregnant with twins, over two years ago now!

Now the twins are almost two, I've decided to revamp the blog and expand it, so that it includes more about other areas of my life.

Although my children are a huge part of my life, and my posts will no doubt feature them quite heavily, I've decided to share some of my other interests, thoughts and ramblings.

I've played with the design slightly, which I hope you like and I'm planning to post more often and more varied pieces on fashion, beauty, food, running and travel.

I hope you like the direction I take the blog and would love your comments.

.J x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13107655/?claim=um9bstk6hzb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments :