Lazy chilli

22:09 Unknown 4 Comments

Here is a recipe that I make quite often, it's super easy, feeds the whole family and is yummy!

The ingredients (plus beef):


The method:

Chop the onion and pepper and fry with some lazy chilli




Add the beef and brown




Add some salt and pepper 

Drain the fat from the mince and add some chilli powder (I use a couple of tsps, but depends how hot you want it)

Add a tin of tomatoes

Add a sprinkle of cumin seeds, a couple of dashes of Worcester sauce and some Tabasco (to taste)

Let it simmer for about 15 mins and then add a tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce. Simmer whilst you prepare your rice.

Serve with basmati rice and a lovely dollop of soured cream.




For the kids I mix in lots of cheese and soured cream so that it's not too spicy!

Let me know what you think.

J x
Tasty Tuesdays on HonestMum.com

4 comments :

  1. That looks incredible. Thanks for linking up to #tastytuesdays x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thanks for hosting #tastytuesdays x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really quick and easy to follow recipe, what's the Lazy Chopped Red Chilli like, I use the garlic and ginger a lot. Do you use other cheats ignredients. I found you on #TastyTuesdays and I've shared this on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing on your page! The Lazy Chilli is brill! I also use the garlic too. I'll post some more super easy recipes soon.
    Jemma x

    ReplyDelete