A bit of a catch up

19:54 Unknown 0 Comments

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that at the end of every month I normally do a post about what we've been up to that month - a bit of a round up really. However, with my recent marathon training and the generally business of life with three kids, I haven't managed to do on since January!

Rather than do a post for each month I've missed, I thought I'd do a bit of a roundup post as a bit of a catch up. My memory is rubbish since having the kids, so I'm not sure I'll remember everything, but I'm sure I'll be able to capture the important bits!

February

At the beginning of Feb we had the twins third birthday. I can't actually believe that they are three already. Their birthday fell mid-week, so Simon and I both had the day off work and took them to Conkers, which they enjoyed. Once we'd collected Oscar from school we went to our local Indian restaurant, which they love. The following weekend, they had a little party at one of our local play centres, which they loved.




                                

Also in February we went to Norfolk during half term week and stayed in a gorgeous cottage. I'm planing on doing a post about where we stayed, so keep your eyes peeled for that one.


March

March mainly consisted of lots marathon training and eating well, so was pretty quiet.

We had Easter towards the end of March, so we had the twin's Easter Bonnet Parade at pre school, which was super cute.


On Easter Sunday we went to a family fun day at Nottingham Forest, our local football team, which was good fun. Heidi particularly liked the face painting!


April

April was London Marathon month, so was mostly spent preparing myself mentally and physically. I've captured my marathon experience on my blog, so you can read Part One and Part Two if you want to see how I got on.



May

In May I felt like I got my life back! No more turning down social occasions because of training and it meant I could drink again - hurray!

At the beginning of May we went to Ascot for the day with my Mum and Dad, which was brilliant. We stayed overnight at the Hilton, Bracknell, which is perfect if you're attending Ascot.



During the middle of the month we attended a Christening, which was a lovely day.

I also attending my first blogging conference, the Tots 100 Blogcamp, which was great. You can read all about it here.


Holiday shopping was also quite prominent in May, in preparation for our holiday to Dubai, which was at the end of May. I've written a full post about how we got on, which you can read here.


So there you have it a quick update of what we've been up to the past few months. I can't believe how fast this year is going!

Now that the marathon is over, I hope to resume doing the monthly round up, so keep a look out for June's update at the beginning of July.

J x

0 comments :