Father's Day 2016 - My Captured Moment

21:36 Unknown 2 Comments

This week's My Captured Moment is a few photo's from Father's Day, which was last week.

We'd prepared presents the night before, so the kids were all super excited when they woke up and couldn't wait to 'help' Simon open his presents.


We went to Harvester for breakfast, and although the food was okay, the children were not. They were all little monkeys, so we decided to needed to get out for a couple of walks, so they could burn off some of their crazy energy!

We had arranged to pick my Dad up for an afternoon walk, so before that we took the kids to a local park for a bit of a play.





After the recent rain, it was nice to have some sunshine, so we all had lots of fun just playing and enjoying the sunshine.

In the afternoon we ventured a little further afield for a nice long walk in the country. It was actually a place my Dad used to take me when I was younger, so it was quite special to go for a walk there on Father's Day.



Although the photo's aren't the best, they still capture the fun we had on this special day and with my Dad now being 72, I know I'm very lucky to be able to share this day with him.

We had a lovely day celebrating two very amazing dads (plus Simon's Dad, who was on holiday).

I hope you all had a special day too.

J x

Running in Lavender

2 comments :

  1. Dads are the best aren't they? I love my dad so much but unfortunately didn't get to see him on father's day this year.

    I love how excited our little ones get around mother's and father's day, it's just so cute. Your pictures illustrates your day perfectly - full of joy and fun.

    Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, love your sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete